BE YOURSELF
ABOUT ME ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Happy 2022
Saturday, May 7, 2022 • 12:07 AM • 0 convicts
Hi guys, after a long time I baru terlintas nak tengok this blog, damnnnnn myra, you really post semua benda especially zaman 2009-2012, no filter betul. Luckily I still have some sense in me so I unpublished everything and tinggal travelog sikit je sbb tak nak nampak kosong sangat. I might regret apa yang I tulis now, but it's okayyyy, I trust in my future self to unpublished this if she found this inappropriate later hahahahahaha. Just a heads up, it's soooooooo embarassing and leceh to tengok all the posts one by one. And funny too, when I saw my past self and how she think and handle things that lead to me now, interesting isn't it? Well that's all I just wanna rant for now, don't wanna oversharing then regret it later. Just write a little bit so I can remember this feelings in the future too hahahahaha. Have a good life and till we meet again, next year I guess? Bye!


PAST
MY WORDS;
HAI , I from EXO planet . My UFO was break down , my age 11200 years old, I have 12 aliens . My birth date 12/12/2090 . I just want to say : Behave with me because I have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . Feel delightful to stay here.

BLUE;





OTHERS;


>> I've got new cell
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> prisoners jail breaking
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> new cellie arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • After a longgggggg break.
  • Turkey : Mevlana Museum Cappadocia #Day4
  • Turkey : Leather Factory, House of Virgin Mary, Ep...
  • Turkey : Mt Uludag , Yesil Karsi, Turkish Delight ...
  • Turkey : Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia #...
  • Final Exam 2
  • Winter Trip : Day 5 & 6 ( Hiking - Cairo )
  • Winter Break : Day 4 ( Sinai )
  • Winter Break : Day 3 ( Dahab )
  • Winter Break : Day 2 ( Dahab )