BE YOURSELF
ABOUT ME ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Final Exam 2
Monday, May 27, 2013 • 11:58 AM • 0 convicts
Assalamualaikum.

Have You Had Your Shake Today?


Wow wow and just wow! It's been a while since my last post right? Lately I've been soooooo busy, tak sempat sangat nak online untuk update blog. Sempat je as in on fb then scroll scroll, buka group tengok ada apa apa announcement penting ke, then off. Ni bila musim exam, sengaja nak menyempatkan diri update sikit. Sebenarnya tak ada apa pun yang best nak share right now, since my otak penuh dengan Becks with his stunning sons *rolling eyes*









Erk okayy, I need to stop now and sambung study. Kalau tak nanti makin merepek pula hihi. Btw, wish me and all my colleagues all the best! Remember, after all those studying and praying thingyyy, the power of tawakkal is very unpredictable, so keep calm and carry on peeps :)










P/S : Can't wait to go back to Malaysia :')





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , I from EXO planet . My UFO was break down , my age 11200 years old, I have 12 aliens . My birth date 12/12/2090 . I just want to say : Behave with me because I have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . Feel delightful to stay here.

BLUE;





OTHERS;


>> I've got new cell
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> prisoners jail breaking
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> new cellie arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Winter Trip : Day 5 & 6 ( Hiking - Cairo )
  • Winter Break : Day 4 ( Sinai )
  • Winter Break : Day 3 ( Dahab )
  • Winter Break : Day 2 ( Dahab )
  • Winter Break : Day 1 ( Cairo )
  • Winter Trip : Prologue
  • Africano Park.
  • Santubong : My precious moment with you guys.