BE YOURSELF
ABOUT ME ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
After a longgggggg break.
Saturday, March 12, 2016 • 4:34 AM • 1 convicts



Assalamualaikum.

Wowww, I almost forgot about this blog. The last time I tulis pasal my trip to Turkey, which is 2 years ago! How time flies right?

Buka balik blog ni, tengok dekat draft and I was like 'Wah banyak juga aku tulis tapi tak post, I wonder why....'

Well, eventhough I dont feel like writing now, but 2 years too melampau right myra? Hahaha. I'm not sure what am I supposed to write, where I suppose to begin etc etc.

So I'm just gonna leave it like this, just a short entry for a new beginning I think? Hehe. Maybe when I feel like 'Oh i need to write this!!' then I will start. Not now.

I'm just gonna upload few pics that I think some of you (I know few people who keep on reading my blog, thank you!) might wanna see.

Till then!









PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , I from EXO planet . My UFO was break down , my age 11200 years old, I have 12 aliens . My birth date 12/12/2090 . I just want to say : Behave with me because I have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . Feel delightful to stay here.

BLUE;





OTHERS;


>> I've got new cell
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> prisoners jail breaking
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> new cellie arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Turkey : Mevlana Museum Cappadocia #Day4
  • Turkey : Leather Factory, House of Virgin Mary, Ep...
  • Turkey : Mt Uludag , Yesil Karsi, Turkish Delight ...
  • Turkey : Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia #...
  • Final Exam 2
  • Winter Trip : Day 5 & 6 ( Hiking - Cairo )
  • Winter Break : Day 4 ( Sinai )
  • Winter Break : Day 3 ( Dahab )
  • Winter Break : Day 2 ( Dahab )
  • Winter Break : Day 1 ( Cairo )