BE YOURSELF
ABOUT ME ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Super Junior 8
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 • 7:23 AM • 0 convicts
Assalamualaikum .

kalini nak story pasal magnae ,
actually kalau ikut plan nak story pasal dia ni last last ( sebab magnae kan ) ,
tp my bestfriend Nurhanisah dah suruh tulis pasal dia ,
so tulis lahh .
siapa ?

Kyuhyun

















haa , the man with the voice ,
actually he has many nickname ,
tp the man with the voice lahh plg famous
sebab he has a very unique voice ,
vocal dia pehhh :)
that's why he is in subgroup
Suju KRY and Suju M ( M stands for mandarin )

and another nickname dia yg famous
but tkde kaitan dgn nyanyian is Gamekyu ,
it is because he really really love to play game .

kyuhun ni paling muda lahh dalam group nihh ,
( before Henry Suju M masuk ) ,
and become the youngest nihh has certain privileges :p
and he can always be his cheeky HAHA .

EXAMPLE :

1 ) conversation in one reality show

Kyuhyun : " for donghae , he just look like the main male lead
right out of typical love manga ,
but after knowing him , it seems like he's not like that HAHA .
and when i first saw Eunhyuk ,
he had long hair
like an Indiana chef HAHA "

2 ) also in another reality show

Kyuhyun : " Firstly , Eunhyukie hyung ! i'll talk to you informally ( the way friends talk ) .
HAHA .
Eunhyuk ahh ! I think its good that you're being disceitful
and disloyal ! i hope that you'll continue with this image ! "

Eunhyuk : " you speak carefully ! no matter how you say it ,
you make me sound like someone unfaithful "

Kyuhyun : " That's right ! HAHA .
Heechul , i told you i like you hyung ,
and i showed my affection ,
i even joke with you .
but why you arent accepting it ?
All you do is hang out with FT Island Lee Hong Ki everyday ."

Heechul : " because he treats me well "

Kyuhyun : " i treat you well too ! "

HAHA

3 )

UFO replies

( a sites which fan can communicate with SUJU and if they lucky SUJU will reply )


[a]

Fan : cant sleep … --

Ryeowook : cant sleep ?

Fan : yes !! cant sleep !!

Kyuhyun :what does that got to do with me ?

[b]

Fan : oppa is stupid

Kyuhyun : compared to you im a genius

[c]

Fan : answer me whoever you’re

Kyuhyun : …. Whoever is answering

[d]

Fan : kyuhyun , saranghae

Kyuhyun : ah , my popularity ~

[e]

Fan : kyuhyun is the most handsome man on the earth

Kyuhyun : I know


HAHA , bila saya terbaca nihh ,
mmg tergelak ,
Kyuhyun mmg selamba badak dia je jawab cmtuhh ,
but still cute , HAHA

and ada satu peristiwa nihh ,
time dalam reality show lahh kan ,
ada activity Rolling Paper ,
each member kena tulis surat untuk each of the member ,
tp anonymous lahh sebab tknak bagi tahu siapa kan ,
but kyuhyun punya letter mmg senang nak cam ,
HAHA ,
sebab dia ada buat statement yg mmg jelas lahh dia yg tulis letter tuhh ,
nihh ayat dia -

Letter for sungmin :

sungmin ahh , I don’t want to hear things like I’m the dongsaeng, that’s why im using informal language , please understand .it’d to be good if you didn’t get angry just because I spoketo you informally . because the best part of rolling paper is that it is kept anonymous

Letter for heechul :

I don’t want to be bothered about being a dongsaeng , so im gonna to talk informally .


Letter for eunhyuk :

please forgive me for using speaking informally . because the best part of rolling paper is that it is kept anonymous


HAHA , senget ohh dia nihh ,
bila dia buat statement mcm gitu , sah sah lahh orang tahu
tu dia , haish jinja :)

but then ,
bila subgroup Suju M dibentuk ,
and Henry become the new magnae ,
not in original Suju , just subgroup ,
but still live in same dormitories ,
he has given up a lot recently .
good good :)

that's all about him :)

p/s : killersmile dohh dia nih , kan kan ? haha , i really love his voice !





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , I from EXO planet . My UFO was break down , my age 11200 years old, I have 12 aliens . My birth date 12/12/2090 . I just want to say : Behave with me because I have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . Feel delightful to stay here.

BLUE;





OTHERS;


>> I've got new cell
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> prisoners jail breaking
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> new cellie arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Super Junior 7
  • Super Junior 6
  • Super Junior 5
  • Super Junior 4
  • Super Junior 3
  • Super Junior 2
  • super junior 1
  • pause or stop ?
  • Assalamualaikum :) entri kalini nak story about ...
  • korean's drama *part 2*