BE YOURSELF
ABOUT ME ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Super Junior 14
Sunday, April 24, 2011 • 6:52 AM • 0 convicts
ENTRI KALINI AGAK PANJANG , SO SILALAH JANGAN BACA BAGI YG TAK BERMINAT :) BAGI YG NAK BACA , HARAP BERSABAR xD


Assalamualaikum .
now now now ,
dah sampai ke subgroup Super Junior M .
mula mula SM Entertainment pilih Henry and Zhoumi
untuk debut dalam Super Junior ,
tapi time tuhh fans Suju memberontak bukan main ,
especially bila Henry perform dalam videoclip Dont Don ( nnti saya story kat bawah )
macam macam dibuatnya untuk protest ,
so SM Entertainment ambil jalan win-win situation
untuk buat subgroup Suju M ( yelahh , tak kan nak buang kot Henry and Zhoumi )

antara ahli Super Junior M ( ada 7 ) :
Hangeng Donghae Kyuhyun Ryeowook Choi Siwon









sekarang , nak story pasal

Zhoumi













okayy , people call him
the gentleman Mimi :)

dalam suju M , dia lead singer ohh ,
suara dia best mahh :) ,
dekat satu reality show in China ( tak ingat apa nama dia ) ,
dia jadi MC .

dia digelar gentleman Mimi
sebab keletah dia yg comel comel and very very kind gitu XD

example .

[1]

Heechul says :

" ahh , zhoumi is one among my group of cute buddies . although i'm unsure of how numerous fan see ( him ) in what kind of light . but to me , before suju M made their debut , he was a cute dongsaeng . tracing back in time to the summer of 2006 , I was in the hospital recuperating because of my car accident… one day hangeng brought zhoumi along… when I got discharge , I couldn’t even walk and making food for myself was really difficult . the gentleman who was called marinate sauce* came to my side using rusty korea . just like that , he helped me with this and that . after I finish eating , he brought me my crutches . when I was about to sleep , he covered me with my blanket . tis fella with a gentleman heart … no matter what the period where I couldn’t move at all , the one who became my arm and leg was marinate sauce* " * a pun on Zhoumi’s

[2]

MC : " who loves the aegyo so much ? (cutesey act ) "

Members : " zhoumi !! "

Hangeng : " when he 1st came to korea , I didn’t think he could be cute . but when we went to buy clothes , I found out absolutely unbearable cute .' didn’t you already buy this outfit ( imitate zhoumi ) ? ..... uhhhh ~ ( cute ) ' "


that's all for this entry :)


p/s : actually nak buat asing pasal Suju M and Zhoumi , tp fikir fikir balik , tkpelah biar panjang HAHA , sorry :)



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , I from EXO planet . My UFO was break down , my age 11200 years old, I have 12 aliens . My birth date 12/12/2090 . I just want to say : Behave with me because I have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . Feel delightful to stay here.

BLUE;





OTHERS;


>> I've got new cell
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> prisoners jail breaking
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> new cellie arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Super Junior 13
  • Super Junior 12
  • Super Junior 11
  • Super Junior 10
  • Super Junior 9
  • Super Junior 8
  • Super Junior 7
  • Super Junior 6
  • Super Junior 5
  • Super Junior 4