BE YOURSELF
ABOUT ME ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Super Junior 11
Saturday, April 23, 2011 • 1:05 AM • 0 convicts
Assalamualaikum ,
now nak bebel pasal

Kangin















people call him the strong racoon :)
why ?
bukan sebab dia nihh kuat makan ot kuat bersilat apa ,
tapi sebab dia kuat lawan gusti tangan ,
orang melayu cakap lawan tangan , macam sopan sikit gituhh
HAHA

dalam group dia jugak , dia lahh yg paling banyak
reveals secret selain Leeteuk .
tp dia nihh lain dari Leeteuk ,
sebab Leeteuk kalau nak share share secret pun denagn members je ,
tp Kangin nihh dia akan bagitahu dekat semua orang gitu .

example from one reality shoe ( come to play ) :

MC : " after telling somebody , will appear on the internet . "

Heechul : " on this corner , it might be me , but there's someone
who's like me as well . all the members would agree with me .
everyone knows ... Kangin ... really "

Kangin : " when i face somebody , i just want to tell them everything .
really i'm serious . even if they're not curious about it ,
you feel like they really need to know . i want to
leave my mark on them"

MC : " its like ' if i tell you my secrets , it means that i like you ' "

Kangin : " i dont tell everybody ... "

Heechul : " huh ? huh ? huh ? "

Kangin : " i dont tell everybody that i meet .
i tell it to those i trust , those i can rely on "

Heechul : " the trusted reporters , shows ...
and the radio . he doesnt just tell everybody ,
only on the radio and in front of the camera "

HAHA ,
part nihh mmg kelakar lah bila tgk , entahapapa je diorang nihh .

on 2009 , dia tk boleh nak perfonr or buat showcase semua ,
( that's why ramai ingat dia dah keluar dr Suju )
sebab kena tangkap ,
atas kesalahan drive time mabuk and terlanggar taxi .
March 2010 baru dia perform semula .

Kangin apologies :

" to each and every fan who supported me ,my heart can only feel so much pain and shame for showing you such a bad image . thinking about everyone , I should’ve acted more cautiously . so im resentful of myself . and the members from leeteuk hyung to kyuhyun , I seem to be a burden to the members due to the previous incident . but once again I made existence for the members so much so much harder that I cant even face them . I really hate myself for making the members who are like my family suffer a pain like this . I want to apologise so much to all the people in the SM Entertaiment family who always believe in me and give me encouragement . once again I bow my head and apologize to everybody "

ohh ,

dia jugak sangat take care about the youngest members in the group .

Heechul : " Kangin really look after the younger member and I really thankful to him , so the least I can do is provide the fund , haha "

that's all :)

p/s : he can be a good reporters dohh HAHA :)



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , I from EXO planet . My UFO was break down , my age 11200 years old, I have 12 aliens . My birth date 12/12/2090 . I just want to say : Behave with me because I have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . Feel delightful to stay here.

BLUE;





OTHERS;


>> I've got new cell
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> prisoners jail breaking
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> new cellie arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Super Junior 10
  • Super Junior 9
  • Super Junior 8
  • Super Junior 7
  • Super Junior 6
  • Super Junior 5
  • Super Junior 4
  • Super Junior 3
  • Super Junior 2
  • super junior 1