BE YOURSELF
ABOUT ME ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Super Junior 10
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 • 9:24 AM • 0 convicts

Assalamualaikum ,
now now now is

Kim Kibum


















passionate actor .
yeahh , people call him that .
why actor ? why not singer ?
why why why ?
HAHA ,
sabar sabar .

dia nihh actually sangat sangat suka berlakon ,
that's why kalau Suju's fan perasan ,
time 3rd come back Suju ,
dia takde , ramai ingat dia dah quit dari Suju .
but that's not true ! **poyo lebih aku ni**
actually he didnt show up because preparing for acting in 2010 ,
so untuk 5th comeback , dia akan ada .
so , please please please
jangan ingat dia dah keluar dari suju oke :)

Kibum : " i never thinking of quiting from Suju .
i wish to remembered as an outstanding actor among many people . "

ahli suju lain memang faham minat Kibum lebih ke arah acting ,
and members semua support dia ohh !

dia ni pun sama macam Kyuhyun ,
suka sangat sangat main game :)

ni ada satu contoh situasi dia suka main game :

Heechul : " when I was in hospital , it was a really lonely and difficult time . kibum would come everyday and sleep in the hospital and he’d cry . "

MC :" and play games together ? "

Heechul : " yes HAHAHA "

okay ,
that's all ye :)

p/s : tengok dia berlakon mmg best lahh :)





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , I from EXO planet . My UFO was break down , my age 11200 years old, I have 12 aliens . My birth date 12/12/2090 . I just want to say : Behave with me because I have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . Feel delightful to stay here.

BLUE;





OTHERS;


>> I've got new cell
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> prisoners jail breaking
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> new cellie arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Super Junior 9
  • Super Junior 8
  • Super Junior 7
  • Super Junior 6
  • Super Junior 5
  • Super Junior 4
  • Super Junior 3
  • Super Junior 2
  • super junior 1
  • pause or stop ?